Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Holy Crap flights are $$$$$$$$

User Info Menu

Unhappy Holy Crap flights are $$$$$$$$

Flying to MBJ from YYZ (Toronto)....well over $1000 for direct flight!
    Hoping it drops by the time I book!

User Info Menu

Re: Holy Crap flights are $$$$$$$$

Wow that is expensive for the big smoke.
    We're coming from ywg Winnipeg all in ,taxes ,seat selection etc. $1600 for 2 ppl

User Info Menu

Now that's reasonable from Winnipeg. It must be the time I'm going in March. I'll be keeping my eye on prices over the next few months...fingers crossed.

User Info Menu

roz, It is still early to look for March. The prices normally come down later. I fly the too but wait to book until Dec or Jan.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Almost half that price for early November. Everything doubles for Christmas and March.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by roz View Post
    Now that's reasonable from Winnipeg. It must be the time I'm going in March. I'll be keeping my eye on prices over the next few months...fingers crossed.
    patience patience patience

User Info Menu

Get the Hopper app. It lets you know prices and every time a price changes. We got 2 weeks from feb 24-march 10 for 662 and 605 for a week for our boys to join us from wiinnipeg direct!! That was two or three weeks ago, now they are over 900 again. They will go on sale again tho! Keep an eye on it!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

I paid $525 US from Toronto & that includes a special first row seat by the door for my Big Red self ! Then I had to pay from Windsor to Toronto, special seat again ! ALL GOOD ! 4 weeks in J !