Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negril Treehouse Airport Shuttle

User Info Menu

Negril Treehouse Airport Shuttle

Hi all!
    Just wondering if anyone has used the airport pickup shuttle service offered from Negril Treehouse, also thinking about using Club Mobay, your thoughts and wisdom always appreciated!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Treehouse Airport Shuttle

That would be Kenny's Transportation. Nice newer clean vehicles. Good drivers. Did Club Mobay last year, The departure drinks & food were awesome. The arrival was just ok.. I guess I'd skip the arrival one , because we want to get to Negril ASAP!!!!! Good luck. One love. Walk good.

User Info Menu

We come in from Ohio's cold weather. For this reason I like ClubMoBay. It's nice to get out of those winter clothes. They will be waiting for you when you get off the plane. They will look over your paperwork. This is nice on your first trip.

User Info Menu

I think the Club Mobay arrival service is great. The last few trips we used it the lines for immigration were past the top of the ramp. It was great to be led through the crowds to the front of the line and the help with our luggage is much appreciated. We had our Bubba mugs filled with Red Stripe and were on our way. We weren't too interested in the food that was offered. In my experience the worst thing about departure is checking in with your airline and Club Mobay doesn't help with that. After we check in we head out to the parking lot to enjoy the sun and the last of our Red Stripes we bring in a soft sided cooler. After we do a little shopping then it's on to Margaritaville to enjoy an overpriced cheeseburger and Red Stripe until it's time for our flight.

User Info Menu

We used both a few years ago and usually use the Club Mobay arrival. Kenny's is sometimes a shared ride so there could be a wait and Club Mobay has free red stripe and rum punch. Kenny's will come get you from the lounge when time to go. We had little kids so they didn't make us wait long. We enjoy not waiting in the immigration line for sure.

User Info Menu

With that said Crispy, we maybe should hire a private ride such as Joe cool, we really do not want to have to wait, just get off the plane, use Club Mobay to get through customs and immigration and get to Treehouse Resort....thoughts??��

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kootenaygirl View Post
    With that said Crispy, we maybe should hire a private ride such as Joe cool, we really do not want to have to wait, just get off the plane, use Club Mobay to get through customs and immigration and get to Treehouse Resort....thoughts??��
    This is exactly what I do. I love Club MoBay and beating the crowd to get out. I usually just grab a couple of bottles of water there and go out to my ride. It makes getting to Negril faster.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Thanks SLP, sounds like that will be my plan!

User Info Menu

We have done this every which way. We always do MOBAY, never go w/out. We have landed and saw the line backed all the way up to the ramp and simply high fived as we walked right by. We used Treehouse's GROUPON a couple years ago and it of course came with the shuttle. We didn't have to wait a bit, they actually waited on us. We lived in Ohio then and the boss lady had to change into her JA clothes while I had a RS in the lounge and filled up our mugs for the trip.

We typically use JOE COOL, and of course he always has someone ready, no problem there. The guys at MOBAY will walk outside and tell your drive you are there and get everything all set up for you, we tip accordingly of course.

R

User Info Menu

Thanks RonMon, sounds seamless and the way to go, I like that!!!!������