It has already been a busy season! Let's be prepared for you upcoming visit! I collaborate with physicians and services when you need help. I carry a medic bag and AED if applicable. My calls are during the day when physicians are busy in clinic, when they close as the healthcare center does or during the night when physicians go home! I have built relationships with many physicians to call during the night. What services and assistance is available depends on the day, time or what is up and running! I will be your advocate to facilitate care. I am dual licensed, BLS certified and have had this registered Jamaican business for many years. I am first call in many hotels to assess, care for or recommend a plan. I encourage travel insurance to seek reimbursements, carry credit card just in case and know that most all services that come to you are cash on the spot. Do not be caught unprepared. If you would like to pre-register before travel where you stay, your travel dates, allergies/medical history you may go to my website. IF you have medical issues I HIGHLY recommend advance registration which will go into my logbook. This information is not saved after you leave Jamaica. Have a great vacation! Beth Ploof, RN www.j.mp/comfortsJA