Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Halloween

User Info Menu

Halloween

Anything go in in Negril on Halloween? Any restaurants or. bars do anything?

User Info Menu

Re: Halloween

A few hotels offer Halloween parties every year...Coco La Palm, Hedo, Couples, Sunset at the Palms etc...Bourbon Beach has a show & costume contest, Half Moon Beach is hosting an event, LTU Pub has had a costume party for many years but I'm not sure it's happening this year...

User Info Menu

Thanks bnewb. If I was,to bring some candies for kiddies is,there a way to get them out to them or am I just looking at a mob scene

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by treefrog View Post
    Thanks bnewb. If I was,to bring some candies for kiddies is,there a way to get them out to them or am I just looking at a mob scene
    Thanks for asking, as this can be quite an issue here and Halloween is not quite the same in Jamaica as in North America.

Treefrog and anyone thinking of doing this...while I understand you're trying to do something kind...anywhere I live or visit, if I have candy for children...I would give it to their parents to control the distribution or ask the parent's permission to hand it out.
    I wouldn't want children taking candy from strangers...it happens way too often here and creates too many issues to list.

Enjoy sharing your candy, as it's a wonderful treat for many...but when children are around, please have it controlled through the adults that live here and know the children...preferably it would be their parents/guardians.
    Last edited by Bnewb; 10-22-2017 at 11:21 AM.

User Info Menu

Might just bring loot bags down and anyone working at our hotel who has children can take them home for kiddies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by treefrog View Post
    Might just bring loot bags down and anyone working at our hotel who has children can take them home for kiddies
    That would be wonderful!