Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More improvements coming...

Administrator

User Info Menu

More improvements coming...

... to Negril and Negril.com!

We will be posting some great info about some of the new resorts on the beach as well as new websites from some of our pre-qualified Transport operators!

After the https protocol upgrade, Negril.com is going to provide an even more helpful, useful and overall better experience while you spend your valuable time on the Internet!

It is time that we update the previous website that was forced to be done under an ever narrowing deadline. We have taken the past year to examine and bring Negril.com into the 2020's.

We are streamlining the way you can obtain the information you want, and as far in advance as possible!

The Entertainment section will be the first, most noticable section. But we have been spending many skull sessions redesigning everything from the ground up to provide what you require with the least amount of clicks possible!

And please, if you have any ideas or strong held opinions, please let us know now! PM me if that is more comfortable! The changes are now underway.

Thanks for your patience!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: More improvements coming...

Great job Rob! Thanks for all the hard work to make this the Best Travel Website!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob! Big ups!

User Info Menu

Can't wait to see the new look. Thanks for the hard work and dedication Rob & Lisa! Maybe next year we will be on da beach in Negril.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Looking forward to it!
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob!
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

guess this means our dues are going up too
    Last edited by Homebrewer; 10-25-2017 at 11:58 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    ... to Negril and Negril.com!

We will be posting some great info about some of the new resorts on the beach as well as new websites from some of our pre-qualified Transport operators!

After the https protocol upgrade, Negril.com is going to provide an even more helpful, useful and overall better experience while you spend your valuable time on the Internet!

It is time that we update the previous website that was forced to be done under an ever narrowing deadline. We have taken the past year to examine and bring Negril.com into the 2020's.

We are streamlining the way you can obtain the information you want, and as far in advance as possible!

The Entertainment section will be the first, most noticable section. But we have been spending many skull sessions redesigning everything from the ground up to provide what you require with the least amount of clicks possible!

And please, if you have any ideas or strong held opinions, please let us know now! PM me if that is more comfortable! The changes are now underway.

Thanks for your patience!
    If you need any help, let me know, Rob. I'm retired now and you know how awesome my IT skills are. Hey! They are! Want to know if it's "idiot proof"? I'm your tester! Want to know if "Any idiot can do this"? I'm your tester! Want to know "nobody could possibly screw this up or not understand"? Give me 5 minutes! LOL

User Info Menu

Less clicks from Facebook please. Its click here, then you get to a post in the forums, and its another click here to see the post. Could the post be shared directly to the boardies from 1996 FB group instead of hidden behind a bunch of clicks?

Just my $2.50j

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicMoose View Post
    Less clicks from Facebook please. Its click here, then you get to a post in the forums, and its another click here to see the post. Could the post be shared directly to the boardies from 1996 FB group instead of hidden behind a bunch of clicks?

Just my $2.50j

~Moose
    Maybe I am missing something, but this post I am making right now will be "Published to Facebook". Let's see what happens....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!