Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Air mattresses

User Info Menu

Air mattresses

This may be a silly question but does anyone float around in the sea, can you buy an air mattress there or better to bring one, thanks for your replies!!!😁

User Info Menu

Re: Air mattresses

Many floats already down there, where are you staying.. some places have them already.

User Info Menu

We always buy a cheap one before going in case there are none at the hotel. We leave it behind and yes I think there have always been others already left behind but we have one just in case.

User Info Menu

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 801
Size:  20.2 KB
    6 of these chocolate dipped,salted pretzel bad boys coming in November.
    Gonna be hard to miss us on the beach....!

User Info Menu

May look stupid but actually best floaty ever...
    So comfortable, could easily pass out and wake up in Cuba.....

User Info Menu

Love it Weeboy1, we’ll be at the Treehouse, do they have some there?

User Info Menu

We are actually bringing our own.
    My wife found one at a local store at home and couldnt find anymore so ordered 10 from Amazon.
    Us and our 4 friends should be quite the spectacle.
    They pack easy . If I were you I'd bring one down. It is great to have something to float on in that calm Jamaican surf.
    When are you coming ? I'm sure we could spare one ..lol

User Info Menu

Save a little room for an inflator as well. Some places have one, however I would not rely on it.

User Info Menu

We always bring out own and let others borrow if we aren't using and then leave them behind. They are much cheaper to buy at home and bring along. Usually we bring floaty chairs that blow up - complete with cup holders! We get them at Target for around $7 US. This year, I bought blow up air mattresses because they are lighter and easier to pack. We will leave them behind or give them to someone at the hotel we've met and are staying after we leave.

[/url]

User Info Menu

A few years ago we brought 2 queen size air mattresses to float on. Now that was fun!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*