Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Anyone been to Travellers Beach Resort lately or know anything about the place????

User Info Menu

Anyone been to Travellers Beach Resort lately or know anything about the place????

I'm giving Travellers a long look, and the property generally has good reviews -- but I would love to touch base with trusted boardie who knows the place well. They're offering a good deal, and usually I am not too dependent on my hotel room (or grounds) cause I'm out and about a lot .... But I do like good service, good food, good AC, comfy bed, and visitor-friendly is a nice bonus.

User Info Menu

link to archived thread, and inside this thread there's a link to another one with pics...

http://www.negril.com/discus/message...41/206412.html

User Info Menu

I am staying there it is a lovely place gerry you will really like it the pool area is really nice too.The rooms look great I am just staying in the cabins but the people are nice there.If you are there for the tictocs travellers beach party I have a ten percent discount voucher you can have.

User Info Menu

traveler's is all good - on the beach and has a pool

sometimes the river flows into the ocean down that way though

User Info Menu

for years we stayed next door at Jeans, but spent many hours hanging out at T. Rest, and the bar....and the pool....nice people ....mellow vibes.....
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

the place sounds VERY good! And close to the roundabout, that's even better ....