Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on cliffs accomodations

User Info Menu

Thoughts on cliffs accomodations

Hey all,
    Currently booked for Negril palms for 11 days.
    But wife twisted my rubber arm and we've added 3 days for N even 2 weeks. I'm so weak!
    Looking for cliff suggestions for 3 to 5 days.
    Have been to BCC and are considering home sweet home, samsara.
    West ender looks beautiful just a lil far away.
    Budget approx. $70 US/nt
    Thoughts and thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Thoughts on cliffs accomodations

I'll be spending my 11th year at Coral Seas Cliffs for a 5 week stay..love place for its vibe...pool...bar/restaurant view of beautiful Mother Ocean...& every room (21) has that wounderful view.(2nd floors the best)..best of all very affordable for sure.

User Info Menu

I agree with the Coral Seas recommendation. We stayed there a year or so ago when it was Sunset on the Cliffs. We had a great stay, its nothing fancy but has nice clean rooms and one of the best views on the West End. The breakfast was surprisingly good as well! Nice clean budget resort, oh and once you split a beach/cliff stay it will change everything!

User Info Menu

Might want to check out Seastar also,great staff,great place,great food,nice pool with swim up bar!!

User Info Menu

Once you do a split stay you are hooked. My heart is ripping out now as I am looking at my dogs. I am having the guilt thing. Once I get there I will be over it. I’m glad I read this post. Xtabi is also nice. The two gemenies and the Piceos cottage at Catcha are cheap.

User Info Menu

Home Sweet Home is worth considering. The regular (Seaview Deluxe) rooms will fit your budget. The property has an intimate vibe with a great staff and good restaurant. Great location (as you know, if you've stayed at BCC) for walking to other restaurants and bars.

User Info Menu

Thanks all,
    Leaning towards samsara garden side.
    Having been to bcc we toured samsara and know it's location and distance for walking to town.
    Coral seas and westender look great but too far out. Don't want to cab everywhere.
    Catcha is booked up.
    Anyway samsara is a lil more $ but will be a good choice. Your in Jamaica so there all good choices just some gooder!
    Thanks again all.
    Closing in on 3 weeks...!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Home Sweet Home is worth considering. The regular (Seaview Deluxe) rooms will fit your budget. The property has an intimate vibe with a great staff and good restaurant. Great location (as you know, if you've stayed at BCC) for walking to other restaurants and bars.
    Thanks Mike, was considering HSH too, not sure why wife ruled it out. Maybe just familiar with samsara. I like the seaside rooms of HSH though.
    Thanks again, Go Eagles!

User Info Menu

I have always wanted to do HSH But can't get hubs to give up Catcha. he picks the cliffs I pick the beach.

User Info Menu

I hear ya, given a choice we'd pick beach but it's nice to be able to mix it up a bit.