Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Seasand Eco Villas

User Info Menu

Seasand Eco Villas

Hello,
    I am new to this message board but have been to Negril 6 times so far. Last time I stayed at Rondel Village but a group of us are staying at Seasand Eco Villas in January. I stayed there years back when it was Native Sons and loved it. I know Blue and Angie are still there but wondering if anyone has stayed there recently or can tell me anything about the vibe nowadays.
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Can't tell you how it is now but we also stayed there years back when it was Native Sons.. Loved it. We have stopped back several times since and the vibe seems to be the same. Blue and Angie were still around as well as a few others. I really enjoyed our stay there and Millicent, who is not there now. She was awesome..not only a great person but taught me so much about Jamaican cooking. Fixed my first ackee, ital style, with her help. Didn't realize just how much work it was..especially preparing the ackee itself.

Have a great time! Is it still owned by the lady from New Jersey that was married to the Jamaican man that passed??

User Info Menu

I have never stayed there. I believe the current owner is a lovely lady named Deborah, who I have met a few times.

User Info Menu

Yetta,
    No, it is owned by a Canadian woman, I believe her name is Deborah as stated above. I heard there were quite a few changes and that's why I am asking!