Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wray & Nephew Rum Cream

User Info Menu

Re: Wray & Nephew Rum Cream

"bold and fruity" ? That's a good one Irine. lol If I were trying to describe over proof that does not come to mind. I usually call it "rocket fuel"

User Info Menu

Calgary is nice this time of year. My daughter found it in domestic departures at the airport there. They do have it in Alberta. Just sayin' - it's closer than Jamaica ... but slightly cooler. There is another one that's really good Negrita. From Martinique, and we can get it here.

User Info Menu

I like to think I have decent Google skills, but I got nothin.

User Info Menu

Here is a link to the one I have seen here around Florida. I have not personally tried, as RUM CREAM is a bit sweet for my tastes, so I cannot personally attest to the likeness.

https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/c...ueur+barbardos

User Info Menu

I appreciate everyone's efforts. We've been able to get Over Proof for about a year, hopefully that will mean we will be able to get Rum Cream soon, or at least I can hope...

User Info Menu

I'm in the NYC suburbs and can't find that or Sangsters rum cream anywhere.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jesswade View Post
    Good morning,
    We were there in August and bought a few bottles of Rum Cream to take home, well...they lasted all of two weeks, lol!!! And thinking I could buy some at the liquor when I buy Ovenproof...who knew I couldn't and I cant find it anywhere in the Philadelphia area, we even went to New Jersey Wine Warehouse, no luck. Does anyone know where we can get this, short of coming back to Jamaica? I hope everyone has a great Monday! And GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!
    Yup, I've never seen rum cream in the Delaware Valley (or in the US for that matter). However, I do recall seeing a recipe online if you want to try making it yourself.

May I ask where you found overproof in the Philly area? I'm lucky if the State Stores by my house even carry Appleton.

User Info Menu

I guess if the Sangster's won't come to you you'll have to go to the Sangster's

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Who remembers Tia Maria when it was made in Jamaica across from the Appleton Estate. Boy that was a nice drink. I guess it is still made but no longer in JA. and it does not taste nearly the same. Too bad.

User Info Menu

Mike_D, we are outside of Philadelphia and all the liquor stores (state stores) in the Montgomery County Area sell it and the price isn't bad about $19 and I would love the recipe! Thanks.