Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wray & Nephew Rum Cream

User Info Menu

Wray & Nephew Rum Cream

Good morning,
    We were there in August and bought a few bottles of Rum Cream to take home, well...they lasted all of two weeks, lol!!! And thinking I could buy some at the liquor when I buy Ovenproof...who knew I couldn't and I cant find it anywhere in the Philadelphia area, we even went to New Jersey Wine Warehouse, no luck. Does anyone know where we can get this, short of coming back to Jamaica? I hope everyone has a great Monday! And GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Wray & Nephew Rum Cream

First result on a google search.

User Info Menu

Thanks TAH, but they wont ship to US. well they will but its about $200 with a broker to do so.

User Info Menu

Well crap, now I'm curious. I don't really feel like working this morning, so I'll do some digging.

User Info Menu

Haha, me either!!! Thanks, Jess

User Info Menu

Looks like you'll have to take another trip to JA. You can't get rum cream in the states. Half of what I bring back is for friends from Jamaica. You can take a Jamaican off the island, but you can't get the rum cream out of their veins.

User Info Menu

JohnNYC - you are right!!! Let me start planning now cause I am sooo thirsty!

User Info Menu

There is a local high-end restaurant and bar that has "Caribbean Rum Cream", I even commented to them I have never seen it served anywhere. They said it sells "o.K." haha. I will stop by and check the brand name.

User Info Menu

Thanks RonMon

User Info Menu

Looked in Thunder Bay Canada last time I was there but they didn't have it. They do have Wray & Nephew Over Proof Rum which is described in the display as "bold and fruity". I told the salesman that is not the flavor but the description of which of the two personalities you assume when you drink it.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]