Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Money Cologne at Arthur's Bar

User Info Menu

Re: Money Cologne at Arthur's Bar

Mike, I could be wrong, but by the picture,it looks like Money's place is right next to Arthurs, I did know know it was associated with Arthur's in anyway.

User Info Menu

Golden Sunset is a hotel across the road from Alfred's. They do not have a restaurant - I know because I stay there.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Money Cologne has a "restaurant" that is associated with Arthur's bar. We had fish and chips the day before at Alfred's. I wish we had returned there for lunch again. You can't beat Alfred's. I just wanted to warn people about Money Colognes place. Buyer beware. I admit I'm embarrassed about making a rookie mistake after 18 trips.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregandkelly63 View Post
    I just wanted to warn people about Money Colognes place. Buyer beware. I admit I'm embarrassed about making a rookie mistake after 18 trips.
    well after 35 years in Jamaica mi still make rookie mistakes....so don't feel bad...it's never ending being on your toes in Paradise
    you always have to be on your guard and mi think mi grown eyes in da back of mi head these days........lol
    and if anything happens to mi......it seems to be downtown or on the beach....thus mi not der that much

personally known Money Cologne for 20 years from when he use to hang in mi neighborhood.....
    and him goes where the "Money" is these days.......which is the beach/beach road

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

G&K...
    There was was no rookie mistake or mistake on anyone's part except Money's.
    Marko...
    Sorry you're feeling the need for "eyes in da back of mi head"...hopefully in a few years of living here that'll subside for you...don't let the paranoia get the best of you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    G&K...
    Marko...
    Sorry you're feeling the need for "eyes in da back of mi head"...hopefully in a few years of living here that'll subside for you...don't let the paranoia get the best of you.
    Never had the feeling the's a target on my back either.

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Greg and Kelly,

There was no "rookie mistake" or any other mistake on your part. Any mistakes and misunderstanding was my fault. I am not going to try and make excuses for what transpired, but I will learn from it.

I don't want you to have any feelings of anger and dissatisfaction anymore, so i would like to make up for the negative feelings that you have.

If you would be inclined to allow me to make it up to you, I am offering you a complimentary dinner for two.

You both can order any meal from my menu. If you are still in town, you can use it now. If you have already left, the offer will be available for whenever you return.

To make sure that you are able to receive this on a future visit, I have given Rob a keyword so that no one else can claim that they are you. Rob said he would email you the keyword if you decide to give us another chance.

I hope that you take me up on the chance to make it up to you, but if not, I understand.

Money Cologne

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Money Colonge View Post
    Greg and Kelly,

There was no "rookie mistake" or any other mistake on your part. Any mistakes and misunderstanding was my fault. I am not going to try and make excuses for what transpired, but I will learn from it.

I don't want you to have any feelings of anger and dissatisfaction anymore, so i would like to make up for the negative feelings that you have.

If you would be inclined to allow me to make it up to you, I am offering you a complimentary dinner for two.

You both can order any meal from my menu. If you are still in town, you can use it now. If you have already left, the offer will be available for whenever you return.

To make sure that you are able to receive this on a future visit, I have given Rob a keyword so that no one else can claim that they are you. Rob said he would email you the keyword if you decide to give us another chance.

I hope that you take me up on the chance to make it up to you, but if not, I understand.

Money Cologne
    A great way to respond! Everyone makes mistakes, it's what you learn and do afterwards that matters....

User Info Menu

Character is something lacking in this world today, glad to see your reply, Money. Big up.

User Info Menu

This is one of the things I love about this board, REAL conversation. Money great job responding, everybody makes mistakes. because of your honesty I will be coming to eat at your restaurant when I come in February. I love to give an honest dude another chance. see you then!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Colonge View Post
    Greg and Kelly,

Money Cologne
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]