Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Bar/restaurant @ Beach Club Condos

User Info Menu

Bar/restaurant @ Beach Club Condos

Can anyone tell me if the bar & restaurant has improved throughout the years? We haven't been there in quite some time, but in the past neither were very good. Menu? Pricing? Does it have a name to look it up? Thanks, Cindy

User Info Menu

Re: Bar/restaurant @ Beach Club Condos

I would say the bar has improved significantly -- it's stocked with so many choices......I've never seen so many choices at the bar there before. The bar/restaurant is now called Naila's and the restaurant is moved by the bar area. I'm not too sure what they are going to do with the covered area where the restaurant used to be. It painted all white and lit up with lights at night time. Been some complaints of the noise at night and the extra visitors that come. Their pizza was good but this could also be b/c it was day of arrival, late at night and after a few red stripes.

User Info Menu

I would also add that Naila is really friendly but her sons not too much. This was a turn off for me.

User Info Menu

Thank you!