Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: N00B on the message boards, asking for some help!

User Info Menu

Re: N00B on the message boards, asking for some help!

I always come to Negril solo... but it’s a little different after all these years with all the people I know on the island... my first time solo ( on the beach) was at Bar B Barn... take a look at it... it’s inexpensive, great breakfast included and you are right next to Bourbon Beach which is the main party spot at night... it’s obviusly
    Not aI but a step above say an Alfred’s... great food and Angela’s restaurant upstairs... serving the best pizza in Negril... in my opinion.... I think it’s a good place to start... if you’re a night owl, which I once was, there’s a bar open 24 hours right off the alley to the left of Bar B Barn...if possible, try to hit Bourbon at night with buddies you might meet or a driver who has your back...the locals will definitely be on you like flies on **** if you’re alone... I’m used to it but it can be alarming (for guys and gals!) or uncomfortable if you’re
    Not used to it .... have a blast !

User Info Menu

Well, no matter where you stay, it's good to have a '' go to ''guy, that can help you get anything you need, bring you up to the cliffs, take you to the bank, whatever.. bostonguy823, and myself have a good friend there, who has a taxi service, It's weird calling him our driver, as he's been a good friend for years. If you would like his info....I will be glad to pm you with it !!! Great, trustworthy guy, who live right there close to Negril.. He is my beckon call guy...lol

User Info Menu

I'm generally a shy person but travelling solo brings me out of my shell.