Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Flight leaves in 5 hours!

User Info Menu

Our Flight leaves in 5 hours!

By this time tomorrow we'll be NEGRIL!!

We're all packed and ready to go. I'm sitting at work, but I'm not really here. All I can think about is Jamaica! I can't believe we fly out on a red eye flight from San Francisco TONIGHT!! In 5 Hours!

It feels like just yesterday that we returned from our first ever trip to Jamaica. We started an "Irie Box" and put a little bit of money each day ..Collecting the funds was so slow moving, It seemed entirely unattainable at first...But, Now here we are, holding printed tickets! It feels almost surreal... still can't fully believe it.
    Six nights in Jamaica! 3 different hotels! Alot of moving around but it'll be an adventure!

Most of all, I'm looking forward to seeing the expression of awe on our friend Jamar's face when he first steps on the soft sandy beach and sees the crystal clear water stretching like a swimming pool out into nothingness.. that first beautiful sunset. he's never been to Jamaica before! He's flipping out right now! He even posted his first thread at Negril.com. All three of us are completely anxious and excited and euphoric!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your great advice and all of your help in planning this trip! From restaurant suggestions on the West End to where to go for our very first excursion.

So of course you're all coming with us, we'll post a trip report w/lots of pictures when we get back and some updates in between

Thank you so much guys!

Negril here we come!!

Love,
    Daisy & Markus
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Have fun! I'm looking forward to reading your trip report.

I like the idea of your IRIE BOX...I have something similar with no special name - at the end of every day, I dump all the extra change from wallet into a huge empty water bottle. Before every trip, I cash it in. It's always been a good source of spending money.

Safe travels to you and Markus!

User Info Menu

Safe Travel.. Enjoy!
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Enjoy, your trip, I know bringing a newbie with you will be fun showing him around, hope you get out and see the countryside, blue hole, mayfield falls for a day trip. looked at the video and Markus looked so happy lol. Looking for a report can't wait!!!

User Info Menu

Have an irie time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy to the max!

User Info Menu

Man, you guys are going to have a great time. We are expecting lots of pics, so no lagging! The red eye sucks, but soon enough you'll be settled and enjoying your time. We're looking at April now, as I need to see a show before slow season hits. Hope you guys write this trip report like the last one.

User Info Menu

Have a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about - especially Jamar's impression of Negril.
    Hope to see you on a webcast!

User Info Menu

Yes! Booger...April.....us too, let's all meet up, that would be a blast for sure.

Clarity....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys.....I just finished the trip report as promised so you can read and get super excited right before you leave (Like you needed any help with that)

I just watched your video again too and the constant smile on Markus' face made me smile and reminded me of Jamaica......gosh it is beautiful....what a paradise...enjoy it! Write soon! We will ALL be waiting! lol

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=marley9808;17145]Yes! Booger...April.....us too, let's all meet up, that would be a blast for sure.

It's either April or May. Sandie is going to do a spay/neuter clinic and we are just waiting on the dates. Fingers are crossed for April.

Forgot to tell you, I was sitting at the bar at Ivan's drinking with Rob and Lisa and some others and I said "you know Marley is coming into town?". Rob said "ya mon." I said, "man I wish we were staying a few days more so I could buy him a beer. " Either Rob or Lisa, I do not remember who exactly, almost spit there beer on me and said "Marley is a girl!" Not sure how I f'd that one up. LOL!

You two look like great people and I'm sure we would have a blast.

Clarity and Marcus are probably on the way to SFO now. Probably doing the twitch, time has slowed down, and the "I can't believe we are almost there" feeling.

That reminds me. Do not EVER use the glasses in a limo. LOL!

User Info Menu

Clarity, have an incredible time! What is your itinerary again? Seastar than Catcha? The properties are like 400 yards apart! You will LOVE both -- each has own unique charm and tons of great qualities .....

You need to squeeze enough excitement into six nights as possible to reclaim your record for views -- over 50k now from the great Manda!!!