Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Inexpensive Transportation to Whitehouse

User Info Menu

Inexpensive Transportation to Whitehouse

Hi all,

The wife and I are leaving for our annual pilgrimage to Negril on Monday. This year my brother and his wife will be at Sandals in Whitehouse (They dance to a different drummer than we do!) for one of the weeks we are in Negril.

We are thinking about paying them a visit and getting day passes to see them. They have already said they are not interested in leaving the resort. I am thinking of renting a car for the day. I have never driven in Jamaica, but have been through Whitehouse a few times so I know the route. Any recommendations on who to rent from in Negril would be appreciated.

Also any other recommendations for cheap transportation to Whitehouse would be welcome. I might decide to just hire a driver but am not sure if I want to see him bad enough to spring for both a driver and two day passes!

Thanks in advance,

TedP

User Info Menu

Re: Inexpensive Transportation to Whitehouse

Fairly straightforward by route taxi, but coming home after dark might be a problem.
    Regards,
    Bob