Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Midwest Airfares For February Travel?

User Info Menu

The Frontier dealio from STL to MBJ might not be what it seems. I think that Apple, which wholly owns usa3000, is chartering its STL/MBJ sat/sat trips using Frontier. I don't think these flights are going to be bookable on Frontier, only Apple. At least they are not in the system as of this moment. Rather than reducing costs from STL, I think this move may have the opposite effect. Those days of $99 last minute flights seem to be over.

And, it looks like Funjet just dumped Vision Air as its charter carrier in favor of Sun Country on its STL/MBJ route.

The best scheduled air seems to be USScare via Texas on an early am flight, almost always less than $500....
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Rumrunner USA 3000 flys non stop out of Ord also.

User Info Menu

I have never heard of that airline but will check it out. Thanks for the tip.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Rumrunner they do a nice job.I beleive non-stop on Thr. & Sun.Apple vacations use them.Check there web-site or look for Apple Vacations flight only.Always been happy with them.

User Info Menu

Biggs, I called them and they are booked solid through April. I'll just keep watching the other airlines. I really want to fly nonstop.
    Has anyone ever booked the super fare on Cheapoair? They don't let you know the airline until after you've booked. Since it makes one stop in Charlotte I'm thinking it's US Air.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

with the 50th anniversary next year of Independence, expect many flights to be fully booked around end of July start of August, many fights from UK are fully booked already. So the advice is don't wait to long

User Info Menu

AIRTRAN AIRTRAN AIRTRAN FROM MILWAUKEE OR WHEREVER YOU CAN FLY THEM FROM.

10% off with discount codes and calling their events line (and several perks too) all info can be found on this message board

Search with flexible dates, frequent sale fare offers

Easy and rewarding rewards program (currently giving double rewards) 4 = upgrade, 8 = 1-way flight including Caribbean

Nice airplanes (I've flown on at least 20 in the last 3 years)

And and and - if you pay with American Express, you get another 5% (?) back on the total price (?) from AMEX.

User Info Menu

Well........guess that I just wait it out for a while. I will let you all know if something shakes loose on air fares.