Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red wine

User Info Menu

Red wine

Where can I buy a good bottle of Cabernet? We have a newbie joining us for her surprise birthday celebration trip. Would like to buy her a nice bottle. Does Value Master carry wine? I've bought nice bottles of champagne there previously. We can stop in MoBay if need be. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Red wine

Mega Mart in Montego has a good selection

User Info Menu

The hilo in Negril has a decent selection.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

I’d get some bubble wrap and bring it with you...wine can be hit or miss in Jamaica as you’ll see if you search for it....the safest bet I’d yo bring it if you have room... it can be pricey for the brand...

User Info Menu

Search for a thread is what I meant by search

User Info Menu

Mega Mart has a larger selection to choose from...HiLo is decent if you're not overly (can't think of a better word) fussy...and I'm happy to say every year gets better for wine offerings and how they've been shipped/stored. The last 10 months we've encountered some amazing choices in Jamaica.

User Info Menu

Check out "Wine with me". It is located in the Beachcomber and they have some excellent wines. As said the wine selection in the village has gotten a whole lot better over the last year or so!

User Info Menu

RonMon...you mean this place? Don't tell Rob I've posted this pic...somebody is way too relaxed...lol!

Name:  P_20171119_151510.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  100.4 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    RonMon...you mean this place? Don't tell Rob I've posted this pic...somebody is way too relaxed...lol!

Name:  P_20171119_151510.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  100.4 KB
    Yes, we loved it there! We are hoping it sticks and stays, we have been telling everyone that Negrils about it!

User Info Menu

Nice looking place.