Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red stripe cost

User Info Menu

Red stripe cost

Can any boardie recently buying a case of red stripe let me know what I can expect to pay tomorrow when I get there?
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Re: Red stripe cost

Depends where you shop. The Chinaman shop will be the best price in Negril I guess.

The liquor store in Sav sells a box for 4,800 but that's not where you're going to shop I think

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stoners6 View Post
    Can any boardie recently buying a case of red stripe let me know what I can expect to pay tomorrow when I get there?
    Have a Jamaican buy it for you and it will cost way less. Used to have a cab driver deliver cases in the orange returnable crate and we were under $1.00 per bottle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    Have a Jamaican buy it for you and it will cost way less. Used to have a cab driver deliver cases in the orange returnable crate and we were under $1.00 per bottle.

That price is long gone. 125 JA a bottle?

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

Administrator

User Info Menu

The best price you will get will be about j$4000 for a case of 24. That is about cnd$ 43...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I bought a case of Red Stripe, a case of water and a cold Ting, gave him $40 US and got change. Didn't count it though, just shoved it in my pocket. It wasn't much.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    I bought a case of Red Stripe, a case of water and a cold Ting, gave him $40 US and got change. Didn't count it though, just shoved it in my pocket. It wasn't much.
    where at?
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

Don't know if Mega-Mart in Mo-Bay is cheaper , that's where we usually get all our supplies before going to Negril with our private driver . He usually gets 1 - 24 on ice in cooler for our pickup before our stop & lends us the cooler if he doesn't need it ,, Owen @ CrossJamaica Tours great friendly people highly recommend for all your driving needs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    where at?
    Livin...JohnNYC's price is average for most places here...approx 5000j.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    where at?
    Sorry, dumb to leave that out...the Chinamon just outside Negril