Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Another Cell Phone ?

User Info Menu

Another Cell Phone ?

Just wondering if anyone is using the " WHATSAPP".it is suppose to give you "free" calling and texting from anywhere . As long as you have wifi . thanks

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Another Cell Phone ?

Quote Originally Posted by treewacker View Post
    Just wondering if anyone is using the " WHATSAPP".it is suppose to give you "free" calling and texting from anywhere . As long as you have wifi . thanks
    EVERYONE in Jamaica uses WhatsApp. Free text, voice message, talk and video chat. I know people that only use WhatsApp to contact anyone...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by treewacker View Post
    WhatsApp works great. I use it to communicate with folks outside of the US all the time, for FREE. The quality is great if you have a decent internet connection. Easy to share docs and pics. You can text, talk, or do video.

User Info Menu

Using it with my sister who's visiting Germany right now. Works great.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

I just put in the "WhatsApp" it is working great so far. Its easy to use, even for me. So why pay for minutes ? That's a way of the past......

User Info Menu

I just turn mine off the whole time I'm there. Check emails once in awhile.