Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pet rescues - help with an animal in Negril??

User Info Menu

Re: Pet rescues - help with an animal in Negril??

Tracy spoke to the owner. Dog was seen by vet yesterday. Has a cancerous tumor. Surgery is scheduled.

User Info Menu

Just saw the dog again tonight. Sad.. Guy came to me and said that's a very sick dog, you should take it to a vet, needs a vet. Hope the owner was honest. You guys did what you could, again thank you! Can't wait to go hone to my 4 legged kiddo

User Info Menu

Sounds like different dogs .
    I'm not sure how a dog could be diagnosed that quickly...I know how long blood work can take here...but I digress...

This is a heartbreaking situation and unfortunately common...if you would like to help...please remember you can always donate to...
    www.montegobayanimalhaven.com

User Info Menu

Yes, same dog. Someone who is helping this dogs owner with getting help (we didn’t know the process had already been started) posted that a pre surgery vet visit already happened and is slated for surgery.

User Info Menu

And yes, Tammy at MBAH and Maureen at Animal House Jamaica are both great rescues.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Barb111 View Post
    Yes, same dog. Someone who is helping this dogs owner with getting help (we didn’t know the process had already been started) posted that a pre surgery vet visit already happened and is slated for surgery.
    Good to hear, Barb...thanks for the further info.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Good to hear, Barb...thanks for the further info.
    Thanks everyone! So happy to hear they care for their pup! I hope it all works out.

I hope I didn't over react seeing the dog and posting the string of messages.