Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: February 6th arrival...Bob's Birthday!!

User Info Menu

February 6th arrival...Bob's Birthday!!

Hey, I just realized that I arrive on Bob Marleys Birthday....what actually is going on then? I know there is a big party...when and where? thanks.

User Info Menu

Hey orchid! MX III apparently will be having parties that week. Lets link up again this year. Do you still have my JA cell number?
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

That reminds me of the birthday bash in 1994. The whole Marley family was staying at Summerset Village and we met them all. The concert was awesome!!! We made it back to our room at 5 AM.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Hi L, we are on the same JA schedule again??? I saw a great deal on airfare a couple of days ago and couldnt resist the temptation. A direct flight from Halifax to MoBay...and return direct too...all in for just over 600.00. I usually have to do a connection so this is a treat for me. I will be there by noon!!!!

I always see the signs for Bob's Bday Bash when I am there in January, but never been before. Should be exciting, can't wait.

User Info Menu

Let Me know where you got that please....... I need to look into that.........I can do without Pearson Airport

User Info Menu

I got luck too this year and am avoiding Pearson - direct flight from Ottawa to MoBay departing Decmber 30 at 6:00 and arriving at 10:30 in the morning.
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Always nice to miss the Pearson experience if I do say so myself! I almost missed my connection last time because they had to search me and everything i owned!!!

Leo, I PM'ed you regarding direct flights available from Hali.

User Info Menu

Is that Air Canada out of Halifax,NS?

User Info Menu

Yes, Halifax, NS.....direct flights on Mondays, Feb. for sure...not sure about March, April. They are filled up quickly by people booking air and hotel thru Air Canada Vacations..but a few seats available if you book early enough.

User Info Menu

Thank you for the great tip, direct down, Feb.6th, and direct back on April 2nd, No Pearson Airport either way, get on the plane and get off!! Got to love it!! Two months...Direct flights ....feels like a lottery win!!!