Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Coffee Beans

User Info Menu

Coffee Beans

Does anyone know the coffee guy behind miss sonias? We are looking for unroasted beans

User Info Menu

Coffee Beans

Does anyone know the coffee guy behind miss sonias? We are looking for unroasted beans

User Info Menu

Re: Coffee Beans

There's a few people around Negril and obviously many people/locations in Jamaica that can get you green beans...but I think you may be referring to Thunder.

User Info Menu

You can contact Thunder on facebook under - David Thunder Smith Here's a photo of him.

Name:  23905554_1961812800702341_3947923166208564002_n.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  87.9 KB
    Last edited by SLP; 11-28-2017 at 12:55 PM.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Definitely recommend thunder over Blue Mountain Store at Mobay Airport. I bought two pounds of ground “blue mountain” as gifts about 10 years ago and was litterally rotten - had to throw it all away. Was an expensive lesson for me at the time.

User Info Menu

Re: For All The Coffee Lovers

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicalance/jamaicamary View Post
    Are you talking about David "Thunder' Smith?

User Info Menu

Thanks all thunder is the name me looking for ............

User Info Menu

Saw Thunder this past Saturday (11/25). When we visited, he had four hundred pounds of unroasted beans on hand.

We bought five pounds of his roasted beans, they smell divine. His significant other is named Barbara... she’s a hoot!

User Info Menu

Brought 4 pounds back of Thunder's coffee last week - roasts it right in his yard behind Sonia's. Excellent flavor, US$25/lb. yeahyeah