Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: PreRegister to make sure you have access to 24 hour nursing triage during your stay!

User Info Menu

PreRegister to make sure you have access to 24 hour nursing triage during your stay!

Hi folks!
    It has already been a busy start to the season. This is my fourth season and I am encouraging anyone who wants to call me anytime day or night to PreRegister. This process is the only way I secure any information, it needs to be updated annually and is destroyed after you arrive home for confidentiality reason. There is a $50 fee for PreRegistration. Please go to www.j.mp/comfortsJA to see the PreRegistration process as well as other concierge services.

PreRegistration allows you to fill out a contact form with: Dates of travel
    Where you are staying
    Allergies
    Pre-existing medical conditions
    Medications
    Home emergency contact number
    Travel Insurance Plan and number, etc..

* This form goes into a file for me to have access to in case you have injury or illness and need my assistance. With this information I may be able to assist you over the phone if you need to call me 24/7! Without this information I DO NO OVER THE PHONE TRIAGE! I would only be a Call Me and I Come service, then would assess you and the situation before making a plan with you. The faster you get someone to assist or see you, the better for you so I encourage you to PreRegister so I have your information to review if you call and need help!

I continue to collaborate with physicians, services and ambulances that are available at the time. I am your advocate to assess, provide immediate nursing services, call in physician if available or refer you to higher level of care.Many of my calls are during the day due to the physicians running clinic. I also come prepared and try to get us through the night with physician collaboration when possible, so we can try to keep cost down and follow up the next morning! I have been doing some telemedicine this year where the physician may charge small fee to consult/call in prescription if necessary which has been great! I have services I trust and will travel with you if you wish. What is available to us depends on the day/time and it is best to get someone there ASAP. I carry medic bag with supplies and an AED if deemed a life threatening emergency. No one likes to think of something happening on their vacation but it is best to be prepared. I am proud to be there for you during the day or night when clinics are closed.

I recommend travel insurance (I give receipt so you may seek reimbursement)
    I am a cash service as well as most all on-site services so be prepared with cash always (in safe)
    Carry credit card for ambulance or hospital with large available credit >20,000USD
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Comforts of Home Nursing; 12-04-2017 at 11:22 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: PreRegister to make sure you have access to 24 hour nursing triage during your st

Wish you all the luck in the world...clicking your link and leading it to
    A PayPal serves as a deterrent to many people ...
    I know you provide a great service but, in my opinion, you may entertain the idea of reformatting... many people will see the ‘paypal’ and move on...

User Info Menu

Re: PreRegister to make sure you have access to 24 hour nursing triage during your st

Or indicate the 50 dollar charge for more registration. Misleading

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy823 View Post
    Or indicate the 50 dollar charge for more registration. Misleading
    The cost is shown (near top left) on the opening page. What is misleading about it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irie John View Post
    The cost is shown (near top left) on the opening page. What is misleading about it?
    Hello
    Nothing misleading at all. You may review my website and decide! If you want to PreRegister for the fee, you can fill out a form and send me all the list information above, which will prepare me to advise if you call me day or night IF POSSIBLE! Without the PreRegistration, I will not triage or guess what is going on if you call. I will need to come and assess you and get some history at that time to provide services or recommend a plan of care. Knowledge of YOU in advance allows for preparation! Simple. I have hundreds of people sending messages on facebook or via email, which needs to be streamlined and this is my process. NONE of the information from meggenger/emails are being saved. This process gets registered clients in my file for review. I take my business seriously and you should too.
    Physicians are busy running clinics and they close for the night. I get the same amount of calls during the day as I do during the night surprisingly! With no hospital in Negril, I offer my services to you. Make your own decisions. I recommend to PreRegister to people with CONCERN over reaching out to get help 24/7 and/or have allergies/pre-existing conditions.

Thank you,

Nurse Beth
    876-464-2894
    Last edited by Comforts of Home Nursing; 12-04-2017 at 11:29 AM.