Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving from Negril!

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving from Negril!

Happy Thanksgiving to All our American Friends. Hug up your loved ones!!

Name:  depositphotos_39339637-stock-photo-jamaica-and-united-states-of.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  99.9 KB

User Info Menu

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from Negril!

Ditto,

Deep frying a turkey today. Southern tradition

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Hey Bnewb....Happy Tanksgivin' to you as well. Supposed to be on da rock on Monday, seen the videos of the torrential rains in Mobay. OMG! Keep us updated on the situation. Bye. Have a wonderful day. Also, do you wear earrings? I'm not a creepy guy, but I custom make Red Stripe bottle cap earrings. They are unique {I think} grin. Made with love. Todd

User Info Menu

Celebrating my 7th Thanksgiving in a row here in Jamaica. I am looking forward to the buffet at Seastar Inn tonight along with a Thanksgiving Day football game and a swim (if the skies clear and maybe even if they don't). Hope you are all enjoying Thanksgiving Day. Peace and Guidance.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. Enjoy your day.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving to all you groovy people. Just finished some deep fried turkey. Delicious!

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving All. I'm sure no matter what you have, or don't, there's always something to be thankful for. My wife may not have made the turkey a jerk turkey, but at least I'm thankful for my wife and family.... the Red Stripe I'm enjoying with dinner, and so much more!