Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Food lovers

User Info Menu

Food lovers

My name's David, I'm a chef from Philadelphia. I'll be helping out in the kitchen @ the Wild Parrot on the beach teaching the young chefs some new stuff. Dec. 1rst -Dec.9th. Anybody interested to stop by check out some new dishes, a little feed back would be appreciated. Maybe see you @ Sprats party.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

That's great David! Being a foodie and food blogger, I will definitely try and get to the Wild Parrot to see some of your new and exciting cooking creations. That should be lots of fun!

I have cooked up some delicious Jamaican dishes over the years....but I would love to get some new ideas and tips from you!

Hope to meet ya at mi 'Yard Party'... smokingsquirl, and I do remember ....You'll be the one with the big hat and big smile

http://jsprat.wordpress.com/

User Info Menu

Hey Sprat, looking forward to meeting you and talking food. You can google my name David Ansill and find out more of my culinary history. (if you're interested) Counting down the days.

User Info Menu

Where is wild parrot located?

What kind of pricing will the food be at?

Me and my family who all love eating and cooking will be there and will be happy to share our opinions

User Info Menu

I did google you & I am very impressed!....sounds like you are the famous disappearing & reappearing chef! What a super gig, to be on a working vacation in Negril!

User Info Menu

My wife and I are going to be in town during this time, we'd love to check it out. We consider ourselves foodies and I'm even a recovering chef...although it's been a few years since I practiced...

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Sounding better by every post We leave on the 5th, so looking forward to getting down to the beach to catch you before that. We can chat about it about it mi party! Food photography is kind of my thing, so I would love to do some photos while you are creating art in the kitchen

User Info Menu

Hey Sprat when do you get in?
    Trip #59 most of February

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Poolguy...we arrive in MoBay on the 18th and will be in Negril on Thursday Nov 24th See ya there!

User Info Menu

Look for the Wild Thing boat , just before where For Real was.