I KNOW, Maralunatic. I stay CHEAP, but there is something about the look of this place and the presentation by the owners that has me ready to kick out the dolla bills and stay there.

Okay here’s the scoop. My driver said the place is gorgeous from the outside. The road up is steep and it would take 25 minutes to walk down. However; the owners provide a free shuttle to and from town. That’s awesome. Once you’re in town, you’ll only be a few steps away from just about anything you will need including a beach, marina, stores, cook shops and the taxi stand. So if you want to take a route taxi to Boston (100J) or Long Bay (150J) you will have first pick.

I will give you the names and numbers to three trusted & professional red plate taxi drivers in this post tomorrow. That way you can call them and have a short conversation about rates and a feel of their personalities.

Oh and thank you so much for the kind words about my reports. I love doing them and it brings me an extra smile when I’m able to motivate others to give Portland a try. I’ll try to get as much up as possible before you two fly out.