Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: New Years for long timer

User Info Menu

New Years for long timer

Been coming since ‘92 but never for the New Year! My people say “Big Party Mon” I’ve heard Fireworks by Alfred’s and party at Corner Bar. Any other suggestions? Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: New Years for long timer

As you've mentioned, the largest parties are Corner Bar/downtown area and Alfreds. Most of the hotels offer something special for their guests.
    As it gets closer to the date...more places will announce their parties/entertainment...Roots, Travellers, The Caves, Bourbon Beach, Wavz Park etc.
    The smaller bars are open...it's fun to pub crawl that evening also...

User Info Menu

Maybe someone on the board will know the price and if it's possible, but Sandal's has the most amazing New Years Eve parties we've ever been to. Have been to three bar parties now in Negril, but the party at Sandal's was off the hook. Probably pricey if they even do one day passes for this. We may never go again as we don't do AI's anymore, but the one we went to was the best party we have ever been to.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Thanks, y’all. Very much looking forward to this one. Been far to long for my sensibilities, Jamaica fills my soul. Not from the bottom, but from the top! Understand??