Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price updates

User Info Menu

Re: Price updates

A case of Red Stripe and a bottle of rum for your room go a long way with helping a budget, and the convenience of having something while in the room or on the balcony. Bring an insulated cup too. Even if you're getting drinks at the bar, it keeps things from getting warm before you finish it.

User Info Menu

We love the Yellow Birds dirty bananas if you use Js it’s only 2.40 per drink or if you use US dollar it’s 3 and the best cake is 5 ft away can’t go wrong

User Info Menu

You will need your pilots license if you're going to eat the cake.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

This women that sells her cake next to the bar at Yellow Bird has 5 or 6 kinds of cake coconut, spice,chocolate and they fantastic

User Info Menu

We loved her cake. Delicious!

User Info Menu

Her chocolate cake goes well with a Dirty Banana from Yellow bird. Some days she has Key Lime Pie.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M&G Montreal View Post
    Pretty much can guarantee you'll pay a lot less anywhere in Jamaica than we pay here in Canada, Bluez! They don't do $15 rum & coke that I know of! Relax! It's all good - and a lot warmer than we are here ... what price?
    No worries, I actually used to live in Kingston Jamaica. Thank God they don't do a $15 rum and coke You can't put a price on the warm and chill vibez of Negril ahhhh

~ May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand between your toes ~

User Info Menu

Bluez - Be sure you check out Dru's. Great patties and great prices on beers! Besides...it's on the way to SunBeach and Boat Bar.

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negjam View Post
    This women that sells her cake next to the bar at Yellow Bird has 5 or 6 kinds of cake coconut, spice,chocolate and they fantastic
    That's Marcia's Cakes. I buy from her every year. My favourite is all of them but coconut is awesome.