Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Checking in from C Grape at Firefly.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Checking in from C Grape at Firefly.

Hit it hard on the flight down. Smooth landing and got through customs in about 15 mins. Kept hammering at club Mobay while waiting for my ride. Had some much needed fuel (tea sandwiches) and grabbed a rum punch for the road.

Linston meets me, all smiles as usual. It’s good to be back!

The ride over is kinda fuzzy, and check in was a blur, but somehow we managed. Crashed hard for a few hours then got ready to head over to the pasta party. Packet pick up was smooth. Ran into some people I’m familiar with from Races in NYC.

AgInst better judgement, o decided to check out bourbon beach. Met some fun people and ended up staying out too late, especially considering I had to be up at 3:45. Ended up getting a little over an hour of sleep. Haha.

10k was fun and well supported. Somehow I made it to the finish and headed straight for some coconut water and red stripe, and of course a dip in the sea. Hung out for a little who le then started the walk back...Name:  7085754A-D32E-49FA-8C41-FC562F75F3F1.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  19.5 KB
    Last edited by MikeyNYC; 12-04-2017 at 03:02 PM.