Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Milwaukeee to Jamaica $299.00 RT non stp Dec 31 7 days

User Info Menu

Milwaukeee to Jamaica $299.00 RT non stp Dec 31 7 days

Funjet sells extra seats on their charter flights. You can get some good deals that way. Normally I would jump on this one but I am going to wait because hotel rooms are high. I would love to be on the beach for new years though.
    I hope someone can use this.

Go to the funjet site and specials from milwaukee, it is a flight only deal

If anyone is interested sometimes they go $199.00 Rt from Milwaukee or Chicago on extra charter seats and its great because it is also nonstop.
    Last edited by Prism; 11-02-2011 at 01:43 PM.

User Info Menu

Prism thanks so much for posting this def something to consider that's unbelievable price from there i pay 600-800 usually this last year. Minneapolis I see is at 416.00 this week.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

We are lucky, my husband is a landscaper and I am self employed so we can wait for the good deals and not have to take off work in the winter. We do the Funjet extra seats a lot since we don't need to know months ahead of time. The inexpensive extra seats are usually within 2 months but they are a great deal if you can do it.

User Info Menu

Hey Prism, Milwaukee is my hometown, although it's been many moons since I've been there. That flight is a "slammin" deal! I pay more than that from Ft. Lauderdale sometimes!

User Info Menu

We are booked out of Milwaukee on Funjet in Feb. and paid about $765 RT - sure hope the price for that flight drops to something like this so I can pocket the difference and use that to pay for our room

User Info Menu

Wow.I was ready to hit the button but called my wife and said how about New Years Eve on da beach?.She said we can't your band has a gig New Years Eve.Damn I forgot about that, l Looked at the following week and it was over $300 more.

User Info Menu

AIRTRAN AIRTRAN AIRTRAN FROM MILWAUKEE OR WHEREVER YOU CAN FLY THEM FROM.

10% off with discount codes and calling their events line (and several perks too) all info can be found on this message board

Search with flexible dates, frequent sale fare offers

Easy and rewarding rewards program (currently giving double rewards) 4 = upgrade, 8 = 1-way flight including Caribbean

Nice airplanes (I've flown on at least 20 in the last 3 years)

And and and - if you pay with American Express, you get another 5% (?) back on the total price (?) from AMEX.

>>I meant to post this here originally. It is also posted in the Midwest flights thread.<<

User Info Menu

Red face

Lola ............... I agree Airtran is great ................ scored some freebies to Jamaica from a 1 hour delay to Florida last October ............. Milwaukee plane over booked so we gave up our seats .............. flew 1 hour later and with vouchers for FREE round trip tickets any where Airtran goes ................ had to book by this October ............. tickets went on sale for March so we jumped in .................... Then again last week volunteered to give up a seat for another overbooked Milwaukee flight to Florida and was given TWO vouchers to wait till the next day .................. NO PROBLEM ............. told them I would wait a week if they wanted if I got 4 vouchers ............. LOL

User Info Menu

I fly Airtran out of MCO to MBJ. This trip I got for 217 with taxes. I wonder what changes will be made when Southwest really takes over.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Captain Oil, nice to see you on the board lately! Wow, you scored some good freebies there!