Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solo trip, turned into 3 guy friends getaway, places anybody

User Info Menu

Re: Solo trip, turned into 3 guy friends getaway, places anybody

$150 for three guys? that's $50 a night per person.

i would go with alfred's or the basic rooms at xtabi.

you're there during peak season, so your options are more limited than they would be, off-season.

User Info Menu

mwenvlay, I told JAHTony that Alfred's IS PERFECT for young guys his age. I suspect someone might have messaged him and said it wasn't safe or something. And we both know it's very cool to stay there, tight run ship.....Now would I suggest either of the other 2 music spots that have room, ....no.. but Alfreds has everything young guys would like. Music a few nights a week, volleyball net, floating dock, and at night, guess where all the tourist chicks go......hello !!! I just noticed the dates as well, middle of prime time, better chop chop !!

User Info Menu

Jojo - dont get me wrong alfreds seems like a really nice and cool place, and i will definitely be hitting it up once im there... maybe even the whole night ahahah when theres a good vibe and nice music you`ll definitely find me chilling around somewhere around the outskirts of the main party

I may not have really specified what i was looking for, and was just asking for general suggestions so im guessing thats my fault ahah, to clear up what i do want while im still searching (Because im a very undecisive person)

I dont really have many `needs` when it comes to places, but i need a safety deposit box in my room (Obviously somebody that knows how to crack open locks can crack open a safe) but i like the security of having all my cash and `valuables` stuck away in that safe. I dont really like the hassle of hiding everything in the place or room in my clothes etc.

Also i just like to ask for different places and opinions as to get familiar with more before touching down, and it also gives me a little sense of ìm on vacation` while im stuck at work, in Canada grinding my days away
    Most probably back to a solo trip because my friends think its too expensive, but nothing is expensive when you only have one journey to live.

thanks to those who help post different areas places for me to visit and check out. Just because i might not be staying or going a certain place this trip, its definitely going to be in one of my future trips as i like to explore and get out and see and try new things

User Info Menu

No problem, I'm not getting any commission.....lol... I just want to make sure you were not getting wrong info '' behind the scenes''...and you got into a spot you really. Dudes are usually more care free, don't need anything fancy....anything can happen at any place, no matter how secure. Example, a very, secure respected hotel ( no need to name it now ), had a boardie get robbed of her laptop. They figured it was an inside job. Yep, everything was locked up. It was well talked about on this forum, so usually if theres problems with a place it ends up here or somewhere. Good luck to you, you will have fun no matter where you stay !!!!

User Info Menu

Honestly as long as my cash/phone/Passport stay in my Deposit Box, not impossible to crack open but much harder then just laying around in a locked room ... i have no problem with losing, getting stolen or myself misplacing any other items in my luggage... things come and go and i am not too materialistic to even care or make a fuss myself

Lots of respect Jojo, and thanks for your help last trip ive heard of alfreds but didnt really venture too much as we were mostly around bloody bay, its definitely one of my first spots that im going to hit up and enjoy some food and music... Definitely the places that give the best vibes are gonna have me coming back for stop ins all the time

Im somewhat of a decent minded person and very aware of myself and surroundings at all times, so even when i could be in the wrong places i don`t get sidetracked and put off guard... Definitely will have fun! my nerves are so excited to get back on the plane towards the Jamrock Just breathing in that Jamaican air.... All worried, Happy, good vibes all over enjoying every second that i could

User Info Menu

Check out Chippewa Village. I also like Home Sweet Home. Both have safes in room.