Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solo trip, turned into 3 guy friends getaway, places anybody

User Info Menu

Solo trip, turned into 3 guy friends getaway, places anybody

Hey guys, i last posted thinking i was coming alone... looks like i might`ve convinced some friends to fork over some money and hit up negril!

Nothings booked as usual with me (Very last second, and somewhat of a `free minded`vibe about everything, no problems man even when you don`t live the island life! We are 3 single guys, looking to chill out and explore the day, and hit up some live events at night
    Ive found a couple of decent priced places;
    Price range- 50 to 150$USD per night for 7 nights for all 3 people, Looking for something safe but fun and exciting
    Red Rooster cottage Banana Shout
    Moms place
    Home sweet Home
    Jamaica Tamboo
    Id like your input on these or any other good places to stay.

Touchdown in 1 month and 2 weeks .

User Info Menu

Re: Solo trip, turned into 3 guy friends getaway, places anybody

I would love Banana Shout. Add Xtabi and Seastar. Seastar for atmosphere.

User Info Menu

Banana Shout is going on our max budget for the 3 of us... but the place seems awesome and really getting my interest over other places, the cliffs would be a good change as ive only been on beach resorts in my young life and getting to the beach is definitely not a problem with the amount of taxis available all over.

Ill check up seastar and see how that would look for a week, thanks for your suggestions!

User Info Menu

Try Barry and see what he has. Super cool guy, clean rooms, cool vibe and the price is right.

https://realjamaica.org/listings/barrys-rooms
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

+ 1 for Mom's Place

Seastar for atmosphere... Nice place - not my vibe - but, to each their own

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAHtonyMTL View Post
    Hey guys, i last posted thinking i was coming alone... looks like i might`ve convinced some friends to fork over some money and hit up negril!
    Three, wild, and, crazzzzzzzy, guys.

Yall are going to have a good time. Jungle, ladies night.

User Info Menu

Yeah, Banana Shout may max your budget, and there is no pool or AC, if that matters to you. I can vouch for Home Sweet Home. There's one Suite that has 3 beds, or you can a reserve a couple "Seaview Deluxe" rooms (with 2 twins each) pretty cheaply.

ETA: the Sunset Suite is a 2 bedroom with 3 beds.
    Last edited by Mike_D; 12-08-2017 at 02:29 PM.

User Info Menu

Try The Horizon West, inexpensive and great food. Good music, too!
    http://thehorizonwestnegril.com/rooms.html
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

JAHtONY. Since it looks like you shot down my previous suggestion , Alfreds' ( it would be perfect for you all ) then I would go with MOMS'S Place,. I have stayed there three times, and never had a problem. and with a few friends , it's perfect. Little terrace area with each room, where you can kind of '' party '' in private when not on the beach. Nice little set up, nice bar, great food. Close to the music spots !

User Info Menu

one more thing, do not get to '' hung up '' on finding the perfect place, if you are on the beach, it's all there for you, and a room is just a place to shower and sleep. I forgot to mention my favorit place where I usually stay, the White Sands. You guys could get an apartment, with full kitchen, living room area, a couple bedrooms, bathroom, clean comfortable. The staff is excellent, and the beach area is great. The bar is one of the most popular social bars of any hotel on the beach..and you are on prime sweet spot beach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!