Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knutsford Bus Info

User Info Menu

Knutsford Bus Info

We'll be coming back to Jamaica in February and heading to Port Antonio. I was on the website for Knutsford, and they mention they have a location at the airport terminal. I've never seen it before(ok, was just looking for the Red Stripes) but does anyone know where its located there? Our flight doesn't give us a huge amount of time before the bus leaves at 4:40, so this would help us immensely. Any help/info would be appreciated!

User Info Menu

Re: Knutsford Bus Info

I just did an online chat and they said in the transportation area. i'm assumng thats the hallway outside of immigration hall. do an online chat for further clarification.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Babalew View Post
    I just did an online chat and they said in the transportation area. i'm assumng thats the hallway outside of immigration hall. do an online chat for further clarification.
    Sangster's International Airport
    Departures

Our complimentary direct coach Airport transfer operates 7 days a week taking you to the Sangster International Airport from our Montego Bay Terminal 364 (except on Christmas day)

Drop off at the Sangster International Airport is usually 15 minutes after drop off at our Montego Bay Terminal.

Montego Bay Airport Transfer

Arrivals

The shuttle service from Sangster International Airport to our Montego Bay office is provided by Caribic Vacations from their desk in the Airport Arrivals Lobby (Desk # 15). Cost is US$6.00 per person (one-way).

Please note: Knutsford Express does not guarantee onward transfers for persons who arrive at the Caribic Vacations desk less than an hour before their scheduled departure from our Montego Bay Terminal .
    When you help someone expect nothing in return and you will receive your reward ten times over.

User Info Menu

Thanks all!!

User Info Menu

Hi , Good evening from freezing London .

Are these details still up to date for the coach service to negril ?

Do I look for the Carib desk on arrival ? As I noticed a knutsford depo (I think ) outside the airport by the texaco petrol station .

Thanks in advance
    Mick

User Info Menu

There is a knutsford station outside of the arrival area....you have to walk with your luggage to the office. its best to order your ticket online just incase they are sold out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Babalew View Post
    There is a knutsford station outside of the arrival area....you have to walk with your luggage to the office. its best to order your ticket online just incase they are sold out.
    Thanks I’ll try it but in December on my return to England I was unable to for some reason using my UK visa debit card .

User Info Menu

Okay unable to book online with UK card but 42 seats left so will turn up & pay on arrival .

But ..... plane supposedly lands 5:35pm and coach leaves mbj 6:15 bugger here’s hoping Jamaica stays true to form & the coach leaves late
    Here’s hoping otherwise oh no .......

Lol

Thanks for the info babalew .

User Info Menu

I've taken the Knutsford a few times and it's never been more than a couple of minutes late.

User Info Menu

I agree with Ohliz, the Knutsford has always been very on-time each time we used it. Other than our driver, Michael Heath, of Micheal's On-Time Taxi, the Knutsford is the most on-time thing in Jamaica lol