Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a suggestion for a special night out for dinner

User Info Menu

Re: Need a suggestion for a special night out for dinner

Perfect choice. Stunning restaurant and wonderful staff. Reserve cliff side or request the new birds nest.
    Wife had escovitched snapper....OMG
    All items are excellent can't go wrong.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    [/B]

Thanks Lisa. Actually, right now I feel better than I have in a couple of years. Must be all that tender-lovin' nursing! This is why I want to take my support team out to eat and not all eat an Ital diet. I am taking my Rasta friend and cook along and Ivans said he could bring in his own Ital food to be with us. I made reservations at Ivan's and the weather on the day picked looks like only a slight chance of rain.

I don't think Ivan's menu looks that pricy. @ $2300 for a chicken dish and $3500 for a lobster dish sounds in line considering the location of the dinner table.

Thanks for the suggestions and encouragement. P.S. Zimbali is way out of my price range.

Peace and Guidance
    You can't go wrong with Ivan's if you are OK with the prices. Their bird of paradise is very good. I hope you get to enjoy a beautiful sunset.

User Info Menu

enjoy and being invisible is just that

User Info Menu

I think if I had friends from off the island and wanted to give them the best dining experience I could I would try to find a good Rastafarian friend to cook for me and show them a cultural experience they would never forget..........if only you had a Rastafarian friend who could help with that.............
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Glad to hear you're on the mend! I'm sure your dinner will be fabulous!

User Info Menu

"Erica's" on the West end. Fresh, reasonably priced and great host!