Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here!

User Info Menu

Here!

I arrived yesterday after a very long day of travel - plane problems. Today i found that i do not have wifi right now unless i sit in the office. Also my phone decided not to work. Oh, and what happened to the sun? It is "cold", cloudy and rainy right now. But hey, i am here and hopefully will start posting some pix soon. The sun is taking a rest and will be back -

And as you know, ANY day in Jamaica beats the Hell out of being in the snow and cold.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Re: Here!

Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Ok SLP, I too hate cool/cold weather, but......
    the weather will change.
    Like the song says:
    "The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar"

Have a good ole time.

User Info Menu

Pulling up a chair for this one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Have fun!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    I arrived yesterday after a very long day of travel - plane problems. Today i found that i do not have wifi right now unless i sit in the office. Also my phone decided not to work. Oh, and what happened to the sun? It is "cold", cloudy and rainy right now. But hey, i am here and hopefully will start posting some pix soon. The sun is taking a rest and will be back -

And as you know, ANY day in Jamaica beats the Hell out of being in the snow and cold.
    Sounds like some of the best problems, one can have ahahah! Enjoy your trip and savor it!

User Info Menu

Hey SLP it sure beats the 15-20 cm of snowfall today in Ottawa and Montreal. That warm sunshine is waiting for the Cobb clan to arrive next Wednesday. Hope to see you around.

User Info Menu

SLP, and then...........

Inquiring minds need to know!!!!!

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Hey SLP, we arrived yesterday also. Long hard travel day but we made it and all is good. Are you free Friday afternoon for our anniversary party?
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Enjoy have fun. the weather will just be another memory in your travels