alitte story.

so it was 1999 and i was living at miss Marys Place with my soon to be wife and 2 year old son. I think i got there around oct. that year. keep in mind that it was 17 years ago and everything is alittle blurry lol. Life was good i was 26 and living it up in Negril and outside Negril. Broughton / Little london i had a friend from back home that built a small house alittle way from the beach. I think lost beach resort was just built give a year or two. anyway back to negril .

I was in Negril for 3 weeks this past feb. and before that a short trip in 2010 but didnt stay in Negril. so like 2007 was really the last time. this past feb. i was amazed at how far the town has come. Beautiful and clean a side walk with lights wow!! this was great and busy omg i had to move around a few times . i always book my tickets and just come. not worried about a room. that should be easy right? wrong lol i drive so wasnt worried about a room. come on its Negril there are rooms everywhere.ha
did find a nice room at Travelers had to bounce around from room to room but hey no problem im in Jamaica.

so back to mi story, i had friends coming in dec, for New Years and wasnt worried about all the hype about Y2k the big computer crash and everything that was being said at the time. my friends were first timers and i assured them we were all good. so a long long story short. we are partying on the beach i think it was like 10 1030 at night cant remember what bar we were at but sure enough LIGHTS OUT!!!! generators kicked on and while i played off being worried to my friends . i was thinking oh boy. this is for real. more drinks and more drinks. It was awesome party all over the beach..just packed

next day front page someone hit a pole i believe but what timing!! as all you yardees remember.

so now as i embark on another journey for new years with my son who is a born jamaican now 19 cant wait to make new memories. btw i learned alitte from my last trip and barely and i mean barely found a place. Negril is full up for New Years !!!

i found a room at catch a falling star gardens. i wanted the beach but im not complaining lol. i booked it for a week but still need a place for the following week 1/5 to 1/11 for 3 as my son is bringing a friend. Negril is home cant wait