Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Pelican Bar-did you book an excursion

User Info Menu

Pelican Bar-did you book an excursion

We will be in Negril in a couple weeks and want to go to the Pelican Bar. I am wondering if you should book an excursion online before you leave or if you can just find a driver when you are there? Also, what is the cost? Any other recommendations for this excursion?

User Info Menu

Re: Pelican Bar-did you book an excursion

Booking in advance is recommended as many drivers will be booked for airport transfers or other tours.

I recommend my son Linston for a great day trip. He will also include a stop at our yard Zion Hill

His contact is in my signature

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

Administrator

User Info Menu

Booking online is only advisable if the tour date is not set in stone. Since Pelican Bar is literally out in the sea, it won't be open on days of high wave action. Make sure the date is flexible.

If not, you won't have an issue finding a tour operator at the last minute. Just make sure that they are a legal, licensed and insured red plated vehicle. All the drivers in our Transport section we know personally and all are legally licensed.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I agree. Just let the driver know that you want to go a day or so ahead of time. I didn't make that clear in my first post.

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave