Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We have all taken that one picture we shouldn't have........where's yours?

User Info Menu

Re: We have all taken that one picture we shouldn't have........where's yours?

Only Rob came up with a photo though. I really thought there would be more goofy awkward pictures out there.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Hey, you started it.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0782.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  93.9 KB
    This is about the only photo I may hide from some. Nobody wants to see me in a compromising position, and I wouldn't want to crash Rob's site
    And yes, say what you must, I'm proud to be a RANGERS fan! Let's Go Rangers!!!

User Info Menu

Ah ... the beach at IA

User Info Menu

Good eye Mon!

User Info Menu

Been to Hedo 12 times. I probably have dozens of pictures I shouldn't have!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    Only Rob came up with a photo though. I really thought there would be more goofy awkward pictures out there.
    Kinda hard to top yours . Funny picture , almost as funny as Rob's .

User Info Menu

Well, we can only assume it's Rob

John that bic isn't going to work, I think you need a torch!
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

What did you expect when you come out of the gate on fire?
    I don't think anyone is gonna come close to that one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    Well, we can only assume it's Rob

John that bic isn't going to work, I think you need a torch!
    And that was one of the smaller ones I rolled!
    When in Rome do as the Roman's......but I go to JAMAICA!!!

User Info Menu

Irine, you're a riot. I think we're both there at the same time. Would be fun to meet up for a drink

~ May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand between your toes ~