Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We have all taken that one picture we shouldn't have........where's yours?

User Info Menu

We have all taken that one picture we shouldn't have........where's yours?

Took this picture in Ocho a few years back. Had two minutes before the rest of our group came out of the restaurant

Attachment 50089
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Re: We have all taken that one picture we shouldn't have........where's yours?

Lol!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG-20171216-WA0001.jpg
Views: 1504
Size:  88.3 KB
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

ha ha, anonymity can be hard to achieve!!!

You need a pair of these.....Name:  product-image-106669490_2048x@2x.jpg
Views: 1536
Size:  18.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Name:  IMG-20171216-WA0001.jpg
Views: 1504
Size:  88.3 KB
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Irine, Nice photo very cool, you're pretty funny!!! You drink some shots of overproof and people will have photos of you doing crazier things than that!!!! Stick with the low test as overproof will knock you out!!

User Info Menu

Minnesota chicks are wild and crazy...and fun ....hahahahah !!!!!

User Info Menu

Boy I was wrong on that one I thought chicks from Minny were more reserved but I guess everybody deserves havin a good ole time!!

User Info Menu

johng.... obviously you never dated a gal from Miinney...lol....... Big Shiney, if you are out there..... MINNESOTA VIKINGS......NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS SKOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Jojo p My loss not dating any Minny gals, Wish I had.
    Last edited by johng; 12-18-2017 at 08:34 AM.