Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We have all taken that one picture we shouldn't have........where's yours?

User Info Menu

Re: We have all taken that one picture we shouldn't have........where's yours?

johng. mad respect for all the great '' old time '' pics that you post on here. My first time to Jamaica was 1980, when my mom took me to Montego bay. We took a day trip to NEGRIL '' ON THE OLD ROAD'', and I said if I ever come back, it would have to be Negril. Dozens of trips to Negril later, it's indeed changed, but still has it's charm !!!

User Info Menu

Lol

User Info Menu

What a fun picture!! Minnesota girls rock!

User Info Menu

Irene,
    All you needed was 2 minutes?! If I were you I'd buy one of those carvings to bring home! Just beware of the splinters.

User Info Menu

Thanks jojo p Negril was my home back in those days it in a lot of ways taught me the right course. I first experienced in 1975. It was so cool!!!

JohnNYC, very funny indeed!!!

Name:  Negril Beach.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  89.2 KB
    Last edited by johng; 12-18-2017 at 02:37 PM.

User Info Menu

Thirty four uyears of trips to Jamaica and thousands of photos, but I can't think of a single shot to rival yours, Irene. Well done! Unless somebody was taking shots from the bushes along the wild, nude beach back when there were long wild sections of beach!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

We've all seen the Rastaman carvings for years throughout Jamaica. But Irene's picture makes me think about the RastaWoman carvings I never see. Anyone know where I can find one of those?
    I'll try and find the photo of me trying to rap to the beuatyful Jamaican woman carving at Xtabi. Needless to say I struck out. She completely ignored me.

User Info Menu

ha.... ha....
    no coment

User Info Menu

Honestly, this thread is pretty funny.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hey, you started it.