Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Att: Mothers and Fathers...1 week with toddler MBJ or Negril?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Att: Mothers and Fathers...1 week with toddler MBJ or Negril?

Hi Boardies I've vacationed in Negril on the Cliffs a few years back, we rented a scooter and had a grand time just my wife and I.
    Now we have a 1 1/2 year old toddler and would like to return to Jamaica for a weeks vacation.
    By default I thought that MBJ would be so much easier on us simply because its close to the airport and there are a lot of all-inclusive resorts which have babysitting which is a cool perk

Problem with an all inclusive is room size, I'm going to wake up the LO late at night.. and of course the isolation of being on a resort so we decided to start looking for Condos in MBJ, anyway and we really don't need a babysitter.

In your opinion what would be better Negril! or give MBJ a try?
    "How we do this moment is probably how we will be doing the next" RR

User Info Menu

Re: Att: Mothers and Fathers...1 week with toddler MBJ or Negril?

Honestly, haven't spent much time aside from passing thru in MoBay, but have been staying beachside in Negril with my kiddos since my oldest was 3 (she's almost 11 now and now on her 7th reach this year) and my youngest has been every year of her life (she's now 6). They love it and there are a number of options for nannies/babysitters that your hotel could recommend if you desired a break for a few hours. IMO there is no decision to be made...Negril all the way.