Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moms and Dads traveling with toddler 1 week vac, Negril or Montego Bay?

User Info Menu

Re: Moms and Dads traveling with toddler 1 week vac, Negril or Montego Bay?

Hi baracus, last year we stayed at Nirvana w/our under 1 year old and really liked the property and having a kitchen/dining area. The beach has great shade and is large enough to not cramp other tourist style. This year he is almost 2 when we travel and are staying at Coco, mostly because of the pool and patio outside of room. The short drive is well worth Negril over Mo Bay. Happy Travels.

User Info Menu

Hi there, I took my 10 year old to JA in June. It's true, kids ARE treated like gold in JA. We stayed at CocoLaPalm. Beach security is wonderful, the beach is amazing and calm, great family pool. I'm hoping to take her back next summer. In the meantime I'm going to the cliffs in a few weeks for an adult only trip. She is super jealous!

User Info Menu

we used this type of carrier https://www.mec.ca/en/product/4011-8...rrier-Backpack
    & it was awesome - has a sunshade & was great for walking the beach - he would fall asleep & you can use the legs of the carrier as support - if you stop for a bevie ..
    these can be found all over kijji & such @ a reduced price point

User Info Menu

To add a question. What about the car seat situation in the taxi? Not from the airport but to dinner one night. We will be at Whitesands for my dons first trip and I'm not sure what you do with the car seat. Or just walk everywhere?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cernava View Post
    To add a question. What about the car seat situation in the taxi? Not from the airport but to dinner one night. We will be at Whitesands for my dons first trip and I'm not sure what you do with the car seat. Or just walk everywhere?
    Get a good safe driver. Hold the child in your arms. That's the best car seat

Just a great gramdpa's opinion

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

I would find a driver with a car seat and use him for your entire trip.