Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Quick weather update...

User Info Menu

Quick weather update...

Mi apologies to whoom ever... I know dis is supoosed to be about Negril, But Negril is in this ********** brain. "Baby it's cold outside" QUICK WEATHER UPDATE: Western Minnesota currently 3 below zero, with a wind chill factor 19 below zero. partly cloudy skies, it is sunset right now, and we have some incredible sunsets here over da Frozen lake mon' 10 to 12 inches thick right now, should hold a atv alright, maybe wait a bit on the big pickups boys! The fish aren't going anywhere! one more thing....we have NO snow! We should have been shoveling by now normally. Now, you folks who are frolicking { I like that word, brings visions to my thoughts} in the ocean, whoop whoop... Probably been drinking Red Stripe at noon, later slipped over to Yellow Bird for THE BEST Dirty Bananas. And just hang out there for the sunset. Perfect! Buy a slice of pie from the pie lady, {I must remember to ask her name}. I had a big ol' slice of her Key Lime pie. Man., I'm tellin' ya it was gooood... I was going to keep this short, I apologize. But, YEAH IT'S FRICKEN FREEZING OUT !!! Cool Runnings.... Happy Holidaze!!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Quick weather update...

Annoying man's.....fill in the blank.

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about your deep freeze.

I'm here in Toronto doing some Christmas shopping. Just taking a break and sitting by a window overlooking the parking lot, sipping on a coffee. I'm watching the people heading into and out of the mall to their cars. It's cold here, but not too cold. The snow is gently falling and it is actually quite pretty. It looks like Christmas for sure!

In a few weeks I hope to be back in JA. Not sure yet if my stay will include a drive over to Negril this time, but I hope so.

Merry Christmas all!

User Info Menu

The Pie Lady is Marcia....best pie and cake on the beach��

User Info Menu

rocknrollfarmer congrats on the Vikings winning the division, but do you guys really have to send the below zero weather this way too lol
    Monday -8 tues..-9 . good news is i fly out thursday to negril for two weeks. YA MON!!

Happy Holidays

User Info Menu

where do I find the PIE LADY ?

User Info Menu

She sets up right to the bar at Yellow Bird.