Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Oasis Negril

User Info Menu

Oasis Negril

Hello,

Does anyone have any info on the Oasis in Negril? On West End looks like next left past Rockhouse. We are thinking of incorporting it into our next trip and giving it a try. It looks like something the boss lady would enjoy, which of course is always a win!

User Info Menu

Re: Oasis Negril

Beautiful property...had met some people who were staying there & invited us for a cook out a couple years ago cuz it was cheap but had their room robbed twice...at that time there was no security & they were the only guests on the property so you would need to check into that I haven't been back there since I'm over at the Coral Seas cliffs

Administrator

User Info Menu

Oasis has been completely remodeled and upgraded, information from even last year is now out of date.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Reading online it looks to have been all remodeled and turned into an all-inclusive as of about August. I guess I will find out, we booked for next week! I need to hit a home run for the boss lady, she was kind of over my "Negril camping trip" as she called our last vacation due to some issues with the resorts. Looks like they are running a tight ship as of now, fingers crossed!

User Info Menu

Hope they updated the management there when they did the buildings!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Yes, there is new management... no review from last year applies to the new Oasis!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I will be glad to provide 7 nights worth of new info upon return.

User Info Menu

We stayed there a couple of years ago, and it's a lovely property. The pool is big, the gardens spacious and well kept; the rooms were a good size. At the time, they did need updating. From the current website pix, they've more than taken care of that. I'm sure that with the additional rooms, and upgrades, they won't disappoint on service and amenities. TBD! They are down a lane, like SeaStar, but the lane is a lot shorter and is very, very well lit at night. Security was good. The only thing I didn't like was the grills on the balconies which enclosed them. But I'm a bit claustrophobic, so it's probably just me - and they are a security measure. You're steps from Erica's, too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M&G Montreal View Post
    We stayed there a couple of years ago, and it's a lovely property. The pool is big, the gardens spacious and well kept; the rooms were a good size. At the time, they did need updating. From the current website pix, they've more than taken care of that. I'm sure that with the additional rooms, and upgrades, they won't disappoint on service and amenities. TBD! They are down a lane, like SeaStar, but the lane is a lot shorter and is very, very well lit at night. Security was good. The only thing I didn't like was the grills on the balconies which enclosed them. But I'm a bit claustrophobic, so it's probably just me - and they are a security measure. You're steps from Erica's, too.
    Good to know! A new adventure awaits, we are really looking forward to this trip. The boss lady wanted a good place to relax and this seems to fit the bill!