Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: SeaStar ... Saturday Night

User Info Menu

SeaStar ... Saturday Night

what time is the food on Saturday Night for the Luciano Show?? I forgot to ask ~

User Info Menu

Not sure if times have changed along with all the renos done recently, but the buffet usually starts at 7pm and goes till after 10pm. Always lots of good hot food!!

I wanted to be there for the re-opening soooo badly, just couldn't swing it. You are gonna have an amazing time!!

Tawnee
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

kool - thanks.

User Info Menu

Enjoy the food and the fabulous Luciano!! I too can't wait to see the reno's!! Seastar ROCKS!!
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

The one we have all been waiting for.I am staying up late for this one

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnee View Post
    ... the buffet .... till after 10pm. Always lots of good hot food!! Tawnee
    NOT always, after 9pm, by my experience. Arrive near the beginning of the buffet if you want to the main buffet items.

User Info Menu

We (Marion and I) were carried by motorcycle for arrival ... so we were plenty early.

enjoyed the food ... and the entire night of music was AWESOME!! the Drummers and Dancers were better than the last time I saw them ... and Luciano ~ Simply Divune!!

Thanks ever so much SeaStar for a really wonderful night out!! We all just loved it!