Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We're here in Negril and it's BEAUTIFUL!

User Info Menu

Ya, please save the battery power for NEGRIL.COM .... ya mon!

User Info Menu

Sounds like a great time so far!! I look forward to reading more about Jamars experiences, it's always fun to see/read through the eyes of a newbie I'll be anxiously awaiting your next post.

Enjoy every moment.
    Peace,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    ..... if Jamar says yes to everything -- I am always the same way my first couple of days -- he is going to LOVE the Jungle!
    Oh boY!

User Info Menu

I had the pleasure of meeting Clarity, Markus and Jamar at Canoe last night ☺

User Info Menu

Happy Vacation Days Clarity,

You writing style is awesome and I can't wait for a full trip report. Yes, you are starting off right. I love Bigga's. He also has great soup! Enjoy your vacation.

User Info Menu

That internet cafe next to roots sounds like it would be a cool place to check out..how much do they charge?

User Info Menu

Have fun guys !!!! Looking forward to an awesome trip report !!!!!
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

We're here at Seastar inn right now! I'm typing this from the public internet computer because our laptop battery is dead and we have no plug.

The weather is beautiful, just listening to the sounds of rustling palm leaves and reggae music from the pool area. Markus is checking out right now with Rochelle. We LOVED our stay here, I can't believe how beautiful it is. Best sleep I've had in Negril since I've arrived here. It's all new and smells like fresh pine. There's a soft breeze and the sun is so warm... I'm in heaven right now. I don't want this trip to end. I'm so glad we still have two more nights.

It's been a whirlwind of experiences over the past few days, I don't even know where to begin. Been hanging out with Bella Bea - so fun! Met Rob & Lisa for the first time! We went to the jungle.. lost Jamar within 45 minutes. lol, he found a friend and they danced away together. Markus and I had a good time and then we hit XXX afterwards for J&B & Ting. Yes, XXX... hahaha... more about that later! We went to Mayfield falls the next day.. amazing!!!! so many pictures to post! Yesterday was the luciano concert, met so many awesome boardies! Concert was incredible!

I wish I had more time to type, but we just checked out of Sea Star inn and we have our luggage piled up here. Markus is waiting.

We're about to check into Catcha Falling Star right now!
    So excited!
    Will update again when I can!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Cool

Clarity! thank you for taking time to ck in - Kevin at the bar at Catcha will show you the bar laptop that all guests can use.....so look fwd to your next post. I could not see you at Canoe but told everyone to tell you hello. I have tears of joy at how great your trip is going. And glad Jamar is having his bliss too.
    Have you seen Greenie? I know you are having a great time w/ Bella Bea - she is a beautiful person inside and out and a favorite boardie to all of us. Can't wait to see pics but we will be patient.

Enjoy every moment - Triple XXX? and JB? (my jaw dropped)......trip reports gonna be very exciting.
    We love you guys - be safe pon the road and enjoy to the maxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness