Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We're here in Negril and it's BEAUTIFUL!

User Info Menu

Yes, I smell a good trip report in the making. Clarity is going to play it close to her vest and not give away too many jewels until she can write a proper report once she arrives home ..... The trip is building nicely, first Seastar, then Catcha ..... I can't wait to eventually see the Catcha photos with Clarity's paint effects on 'em .... We could be poised for some of best photos in a LONG time ..... Ya mon.

User Info Menu

I can't breathe!!!!!!!!! Waiting!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

It's kind of good that your laptop battery died....God's way of saying stay off the computer and get out into the sunshine and EXPERIENCE NOW - write later. Have fun.

User Info Menu

Enjoy your last two days of vacation ..... then hurry up and write that trip report!! I can't wait to read it!

User Info Menu

Right now you are saying to yourself WTF? Catcha is gorgeous and I'm sure you guys are having a ball. The bar at Ivan's is about to close, unless you are throwing it down, then they will keep it open. Keep us posted and post those pics. Where's Jamar? Hey newb, post your thoughts.

User Info Menu

Booger! I know I was thinking the same...last night Raul and I were sitting there and I said....you know....right about now I bet Daisy and Markus are at the bar with Kevin and/or Ty and I bet they are having the BEST time....sigh....oh how I wish I were back...soon come though. We have tentatively booked our next reach, should be official and ready to announce and put up a coutdown this week! lol
    I am thinking, they are at Catcha....probably wont take too many computer breaks! lol

Hope you guys are having a blast (but I know you are). I hope they are taking great care of you (but I know they are) and I hope you enjoyed those dirty bananas (But I know you did)!
    Looking so forward to this report!

User Info Menu

I will be there in 4 days and am always happy to hear everyting is irie in my home away from home. I have the webcam from CoCo LaPalm running in the corner of my desktop al the day long - might be I can see you on the beach peace. Maybe see you at Canoe.
    improvise & overcome

User Info Menu

Awesome can't wait for pics!

User Info Menu

Hurry hurry....i wanna look at all your pics!!!!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all know we made it safe to Jamaica! We're having an AMAZING time! I feel so blessed to be here right now!
    -Daisy
    Jamaica has a way of doing that. Have a great trip!
    IREE....JAMAICAN BORN AND BRED