Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We're here in Negril and it's BEAUTIFUL!

User Info Menu

We're here in Negril and it's BEAUTIFUL!

Hey all, I just wanted to check in and let you all know we made it safe to Jamaica! We're having an AMAZING time! I feel so blessed to be here right now!

I'm writing this from an internet cafe on Negril beach next to Roots bamboo.. There's reggae music playing and a big overhead fan blowing on my head. The waves our crashing outside and the water is perfect!

We're having so much fun right now! Jamar is in a state of complete bliss (this could be due to the J&B lol) Right now He and Markus are laying out on the chairs and chatting outside the internet cafe. All three of us rode a Jetski together today (a first for me!) and jumped off of it in the middle of the sea to snorkel.. which was so fun and so terrifying at the same time.. we almost tipped it over a few times and I got stung by a jellyfish. Jamar almost fell off the back but I'll tell you more about that later. haha I'm being timed by the minute, so I have to keep this short. Markus brought the laptop but forgot to pack the power cord. C'est la vie.

We've been here in Jamaica for 24 hours now, We've been seeing so many of familiar faces!! we've spent a lot of time at the new Sunnyside bar with Maureen and Robert, drinking lots of Redstripe & dirty bananas, swimming and sunbathing.. Jamar had quite an experience the first night but I'll let him share that. Instant immersion! We tried to prep him for the beach vendors but he's been saying yes to everything and it's been just crazy to say the least!! This is going to be an adventure!

Chicken picked us up at the airport (Shauna, we love him! such a great ride! thank you!) We stopped at Biggas! sooo good! I already took so many pictures and full trip report will be coming when we get back!

In about an hour we're going to meet Rob & Lisa for the first time at the Canoe.. and then we're going to Jungle for the first time tonight with Bella Bea. Can't wait!

Uhoh! Running out of time! I only have 100 JA on me. Check back in again when I can!
    Bye!!!

-Daisy
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

How wonderful and so glad you are having a good time....enjoy Jamar!! Lol...enjoy the Jungle, I always do!! Looking forward to the full trip report and the pics!! See ya at the cast!
    T

User Info Menu

Yea,on site report!!Let the party began!!!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

see you at canoe in ten minutes! Have fun at the jungle and do not forget to keep an eye out for me for cheap cost food and ear-rings

User Info Menu

woo hoo! I can't believe you are there already! Dang girl you have had 2 trips since my last one! thank Jah though you make up for the fact that I can't go with all of your photos!

User Info Menu

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
    So glad to see you checking in.....and I am smiling big already

I knew you would love Chicken! How can you not? He is a great guy and I knew he would take real good care of you!
    Biggas! Yes!!! Yum

Can't wait to hear more....

I am logged in the chat and webcast....waiting to see your smiling faces!

User Info Menu

so thrilled you got the chance to swing by and check Bigga ... he just loves to get new customers! I have not been into that internet cafe ... but I have been enjoying that music as I float all day in the sea ~ nuff nice ~

see you later this week ~

User Info Menu

wow, this is really exciting. i feel like i am right with you guys ..... if Jamar says yes to everything -- I am always the same way my first couple of days -- he is going to LOVE the Jungle! I hope you check in again soon, Clarity, and if so, tell us about the hotels!!!!

User Info Menu

On-site trip report yay!! Have fun you guys. Too bad I missed the web-cast at Canoe, maybe next time.

User Info Menu

Man, I've been waiting for you to check in! Keep us posted on the runnings as we'll be waiting. Glad you guys are having a ball.