Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 24 hour emergency triage nursing service in Negril

User Info Menu

24 hour emergency triage nursing service in Negril

Busy season out there! It has been busier than usual this year and I anticipate it to continue through March. Please make sure you check out my website and feel free to ask questions. It is best to be prepared and have a safe, fun vacation! I am on-call for many hotels and apartments and services businesses in Negril 24/7. I collaborate with physicians, services and ambulances I trust. I have built this call list over the handful of years here and continue to expand.Name:  2018 coh flyer.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  75.4 KBName:  medic bag.JPG
Views: 194
Size:  77.9 KB I carry a medic bag and AED if life threatening situation, and will provide nursing services, reach out to physicians and make a plan or get you where you need to be! This year I have used telemedicine with a physician which has saved time and money for you! Services and physicians availability change on a day to day basis here, so you need to make sure you have me available just in case!!! www.j.mp/comfortsJA 876-464-2894

I have over 30 years in the healthcare field and have been in a "house" nursing supervisor role for multiple hospitals the last decade of my career in USA. Dual licensed/BLS certified and will be your advocate down here and make a plan in case of illness or injury.

My services is available as a "call if you want me to come" service. I do not advise over the phone if I do not know anything about YOU.
    OR
    You have the option to PreRegister on my website. This is an new option this year for people that want to send their info securely ahead on a contact form so I know something about their history. This is highly recommended for people that have had health issues and are high risk or on medication, as well as just feeling you want to be connected to someone on the ground here. There is a small fee to PreRegister but it may save you money in the long run. This way you have 24/7 telephone triage access to me to ask questions and I can help you troubleshoot or advise over the phone if possible. Also you can fill out the contact form with your info so I know something about YOU in case of an emergency, such as:

Dates of travel
    Where you staying
    Allergies
    Medications
    Medical History
    Home emergency contact number
    Travel plan and contact number,etc...

You have choices so you decide what works for you!
    Last edited by Comforts of Home Nursing; 01-11-2018 at 11:24 PM.